Microsoft Power BI Essentials & Labs
Connected Data Academy offers professionals with affinity for data related and analytical issues and the possibility to develop yourself in working with the leading visualisation tool Microsoft Power BI in a training divided over two days.
€ 1.120,00 excl. VAT 2 days – In class
€ 720,00 excl. VAT 1 day – Online + Home assignment
Jul. 11-12 ’22
Sep. 26-27 ’22
Nov. 28-29 ’22
The training is developed and will be conducted by professionals with lots of applied knowledge and experience in the expertise.
At the end of this training you will have sufficient knowledge, experience and handles to carry out assignments with the Microsoft power Bi Desktop tool.
Results after the training:
- The participants know what the functional and technical possibilities of Power BI Desktop are;
- The participants expand their knowledge of Power BI Desktop: i.a. analyses, calculations and dashboards will be discussed and demonstrated elaborately.
The course is designed to be as practical as possible with many examples, short exercises and a final case and discussions conducted by the experienced teacher.
The teacher has a solid background in Microsoft Power BI.
- Visualization of data
- Power BI Overview
- Power BI Building Blocks
- Connecting with Sourcedata
- Case Assignment 1: Connecting with Sourcedata
- Power BI Workspace
- Case Assignment 2: Visualisations in Power BI
- Case Assignment 3: Calculated fields
- Case Assignment 4: Hierarchies in Power BI.
- Relationships between ‘Tiles’
- Case Assignment 5: Relationships between ‘Tiles’
- Case Assignment 6: Filters
- Case Assignment 7: Slicers
- Query Editor & DAX
- Case Assignment 8: Query Editor
- Join types and Relationships
- Case Assignment 9: ‘joining’ with another source
- Relationships with multiple sources
- Case Assignment 10: Multiple Source Visual
- Publishing reports
- Case Assignment 11: Publishing Reports
- Final assignment (2 hours)
This final assignment is about the choices you make in the way you visualize various insights. Goal is to create a dashboard with multiple pages.
Our courses are conducted by experienced teachers who have gained experience in consultancy practice.
- Ferry Eijgel
- Philip du Maine
Registration form Microsoft Power BI Essentials & Labs
Cancellation by Connected Data Academy, represented by Connected Data Group B.V.: Connected Data Group will make every effort to allow training to take place but reserves the right to cancel training at any time. Connected Data Group is not responsible for costs incurred by the client as a result of the rescheduling or cancellation of the training. If a training course has been canceled by Connected Data Group, the client will be given the option to transfer the booking to another training course or to have the already paid course fee refunded.
Cancellation by the client: Cancellation is possible up to 5 working days before the start of the training, after which the full registration fee is due. In case of cancellation up to 20 working days before the start, no costs will be charged, in all other cases 50% of the registration fee is due. Cancellation must always be made in writing. The student has a 7-day cooling-off period after signing and can cancel without costs, unless the training has not been planned during this period.
Settlement and invoicing: Unless otherwise agreed and stated as a payment condition, invoicing of the total amount for the training takes place after booking. Payment of the full invoice amount must be made no later than 15 working days before the start of the training. Connected Data Group reserves the right to refuse participation in the training if the invoice is not paid on time. By submitting this form, you order the relevant training. There is a cooling-off period of fourteen days
For the other conditions, Connected Data Group applies the general conditions of FENIT (Filed with the Registry of the District Court in The Hague on June 3, 2003 under number 60/2003)
Printing and typing errors reserved.
Connected Data Academy | www.connecteddataacademy.com
We offer a (made-to-measure) in-company training if there are multiple colleagues with the same learning objectives.