Do you know what the conditions for a successful Information Analysis for Business Intelligence are?
Do you know what comes preparing and executing a good information analysis (for business intelligence) to feed back to the eventual users.
Your results after Information Analysis for Business Intelligence:
- You know the skills that are needed to execute a thorough information analysis, specifically focused on Business Intelligence and Datawarehousing
- You know how to design KPIs for guidance and the role of the information analyst
- You understand the relationship between indicators and analysis from the business processes and data need
- You are able to design effective and insightful reports
- You are able to apply the eight-steps plan and now get started with your own business case
By going into the common control models, process and information models, the eight-steps plan will be discussed, through which you will acquire insights in a successful information analysis.
Subjects that will be discussed:
- Information analysis and business analysis: differences, similarities and relevance
- Workshop Information needs analysis based a realistic case
- Business process management and Process analysis as a starting point for information analysis for BI
- Effective reporting and the role of the information analyst: theory and practice of presenting information products to users
- Data quality analysis: from data to insights means to get a grip on quality
- Distribution of the eight-steps plan with corresponding templates for own use
Our courses are conducted by experienced teachers who have gained experience in consultancy practice.
- Ferry Eijgel
- Erik Fransen
Registration form Information analysis for Business Intelligence
Cancellation by Connected Data Academy, represented by Connected Data Group B.V.: Connected Data Group will make every effort to allow training to take place but reserves the right to cancel training at any time. Connected Data Group is not responsible for costs incurred by the client as a result of the rescheduling or cancellation of the training. If a training course has been canceled by Connected Data Group, the client will be given the option to transfer the booking to another training course or to have the already paid course fee refunded.
Cancellation by the client: Cancellation is possible up to 5 working days before the start of the training, after which the full registration fee is due. In case of cancellation up to 20 working days before the start, no costs will be charged, in all other cases 50% of the registration fee is due. Cancellation must always be made in writing. The student has a 7-day cooling-off period after signing and can cancel without costs, unless the training has not been planned during this period.
Settlement and invoicing: Unless otherwise agreed and stated as a payment condition, invoicing of the total amount for the training takes place after booking. Payment of the full invoice amount must be made no later than 15 working days before the start of the training. Connected Data Group reserves the right to refuse participation in the training if the invoice is not paid on time. By submitting this form, you order the relevant training. There is a cooling-off period of fourteen days
For the other conditions, Connected Data Group applies the general conditions of FENIT (Filed with the Registry of the District Court in The Hague on June 3, 2003 under number 60/2003)
Printing and typing errors reserved.
Connected Data Academy | www.connecteddataacademy.com