Acquiring topical knowledge in little time about datavirtualization through which data becomes easily, flexibly and quickly connected and accessible for the business.
With this introductory course you will obtain insight in the possibilities of Datavirtualization. The focus is on unlocking and connecting data in Datawarehouses, Big Data environments and business applications.
Your results after Datavirtualization Essentials:
- You know the basic concepts in Datavirtualization and the value for the IT organisation as well as the business.
- You know the functional characteristics of the leading Datavirtualization tools
- You know the methods to abstract, model and connect data as a base for the optimal use of Datavirtualization tools
- You know the specific application in the shape of use cases for Datavirtualization by ways of demos and discussions with experienced Datavirtualization consultants
- This course is eminently fit for IT architects, IT managers, Information managers, Line of Business managers and anyone who wants to obtain thorough and topical basic knowledge of Data Virtualization. Through one interactive day, led by an experienced consultant, you will be introduced to this strongly growing expertise in IT.
Click the image below for a short video on the TIBCO website.
Data Virtualization is a powerful concept with which, via the application of data abstraction principles and powerful tooling, large amounts of data become connected and accessible for analysis, without replicating and storage of data. This is the pre-eminent technology with which, in little time, data becomes accessible for the much needed analysis in the language of the business while using the processing power of underlying data environments (databases, Cloud, Big Data, business applications).
In this course you learn about the aspects that come with this.
Subjects that will be discussed:
- What is Datavirtualization and what is the value for the business and IT?
- Datavirtualization: concept and technology – En route to the semantic layer model
- Concept: data abstraction, data modelling, data integration on metadata level
- Technology: overview Datavirtualization tools
- Demo: TIBCO Datavirtualization Suite
- Datavirtualization Use Cases: 1 access point to data, maximal query performance, data abstraction, SuperNova (unlocking Data Vault Datawarehouse), data federation, security management
- Business case for Datavirtualization
- Plan of action for Datavirtualization
Our courses are conducted by experienced teachers who have gained experience in consultancy practice.
- Antoine Stelma
- Philip du Maine
- Jolanda van Gilst
Registration form Datavirtualization Essentials
Cancellation by Connected Data Academy, represented by Connected Data Group B.V.: Connected Data Group will make every effort to allow training to take place but reserves the right to cancel training at any time. Connected Data Group is not responsible for costs incurred by the client as a result of the rescheduling or cancellation of the training. If a training course has been canceled by Connected Data Group, the client will be given the option to transfer the booking to another training course or to have the already paid course fee refunded.
Cancellation by the client: Cancellation is possible up to 5 working days before the start of the training, after which the full registration fee is due. In case of cancellation up to 20 working days before the start, no costs will be charged, in all other cases 50% of the registration fee is due. Cancellation must always be made in writing. The student has a 7-day cooling-off period after signing and can cancel without costs, unless the training has not been planned during this period.
Settlement and invoicing: Unless otherwise agreed and stated as a payment condition, invoicing of the total amount for the training takes place after booking. Payment of the full invoice amount must be made no later than 15 working days before the start of the training. Connected Data Group reserves the right to refuse participation in the training if the invoice is not paid on time. By submitting this form, you order the relevant training. There is a cooling-off period of fourteen days
For the other conditions, Connected Data Group applies the general conditions of FENIT (Filed with the Registry of the District Court in The Hague on June 3, 2003 under number 60/2003)
Printing and typing errors reserved.
Connected Data Academy | www.connecteddataacademy.com