Learn how to really make Data Science successful by working according to the CRISP-DM Model.
CRISP-DM is the standard method for analysing, designing and implementing Data Science applications. Learn how to really make Data Science successful by working structured and process-oriented.
Your results after CRISP-DM Method for Data Science:
- You have insight in the goals of CRISP-DM
- You have insight in the different components of CRISP-DM
- You have insight in the partial tasks and required roles, knowledge and skills
- You have access to templates and best practices for immediate in-practice application
- You understand how CRISP-DM is going to be part of existing methods of analysis, design and implementation
- Introduction Data Science and the necessity to work methodical
- Introduction CRISP-DM Method for Data Science
- Deepening CRISP-DM per step
1) Business Understanding
2) Data Understanding
3) Data Preparation
- Best Practices and Templates
- Workshop CRISP-DM: determining IST and SOLL of your own knowledge and setting up an action plan
Our courses are conducted by experienced teachers who have gained experience in consultancy practice.
- Erik Fransen
- Ferry Eijgel
Registration form CRISP-DM Method for Data Science
Cancellation by Connected Data Academy, represented by Connected Data Group B.V.: Connected Data Group will make every effort to allow training to take place but reserves the right to cancel training at any time. Connected Data Group is not responsible for costs incurred by the client as a result of the rescheduling or cancellation of the training. If a training course has been canceled by Connected Data Group, the client will be given the option to transfer the booking to another training course or to have the already paid course fee refunded.
Cancellation by the client: Cancellation is possible up to 5 working days before the start of the training, after which the full registration fee is due. In case of cancellation up to 20 working days before the start, no costs will be charged, in all other cases 50% of the registration fee is due. Cancellation must always be made in writing. The student has a 7-day cooling-off period after signing and can cancel without costs, unless the training has not been planned during this period.
Settlement and invoicing: Unless otherwise agreed and stated as a payment condition, invoicing of the total amount for the training takes place after booking. Payment of the full invoice amount must be made no later than 15 working days before the start of the training. Connected Data Group reserves the right to refuse participation in the training if the invoice is not paid on time. By submitting this form, you order the relevant training. There is a cooling-off period of fourteen days
For the other conditions, Connected Data Group applies the general conditions of FENIT (Filed with the Registry of the District Court in The Hague on June 3, 2003 under number 60/2003)
Printing and typing errors reserved.
Connected Data Academy | www.connecteddataacademy.com