In three days you will learn everything surrounding the management, installation and security of TIBCO Data Virtualization.
This 3-day course is intended for administrators. It introduces the product and describes components and architecture details. This course provides exposure to administrative features and tools. After completing this program, attendees will be knowledgeable in installation of various components, security, platform monitoring, clustering, backup and deployment, JMS integration. Attendess will also gain familiarity with various administrative tools and options.
- Introduce TIBCO Data Virtualization
- Examine the virtualization platform components and features
- Identify installation options and pre-requisites
- Examine security considerations
- Describe platform monitoring
- Explore clustering setup and usage
- Configure LDAP integration
- Discuss backup and deployment options
- Explain JMS integration using connectors
- Use other administrative tools
- Good to have: basic database, Linux, JMS and LDAP skills.
- Introduction & Overview
- Installing TIBCO DV & Studio
- Modeling & Layers / Layers & Using Studio
- Data Sources & Data Discovery
- Data Views & Publishing
- Basic Cashing & Manager
- Parameterized Queries & XML
- Triggers, Scripting & Performance
- JSON, Packaged Queries & Advanced Cashing
- Monitoring & Logging
- Security (Users, Groups & Data)
- LDAP Administration & Monitoring
- Backup & Deployment Manager
Our courses are conducted by experienced teachers who have gained experience in consultancy practice.
- Antoine Stelma
- Jolanda van Gilst
Registration form Administering TIBCO Datavirtualization
Cancellation by Connected Data Academy, represented by Connected Data Group B.V.: Connected Data Group will make every effort to allow training to take place but reserves the right to cancel training at any time. Connected Data Group is not responsible for costs incurred by the client as a result of the rescheduling or cancellation of the training. If a training course has been canceled by Connected Data Group, the client will be given the option to transfer the booking to another training course or to have the already paid course fee refunded.
Cancellation by the client: Cancellation is possible up to 5 working days before the start of the training, after which the full registration fee is due. In case of cancellation up to 20 working days before the start, no costs will be charged, in all other cases 50% of the registration fee is due. Cancellation must always be made in writing. The student has a 7-day cooling-off period after signing and can cancel without costs, unless the training has not been planned during this period.
Settlement and invoicing: Unless otherwise agreed and stated as a payment condition, invoicing of the total amount for the training takes place after booking. Payment of the full invoice amount must be made no later than 15 working days before the start of the training. Connected Data Group reserves the right to refuse participation in the training if the invoice is not paid on time. By submitting this form, you order the relevant training. There is a cooling-off period of fourteen days
For the other conditions, Connected Data Group applies the general conditions of FENIT (Filed with the Registry of the District Court in The Hague on June 3, 2003 under number 60/2003)
Printing and typing errors reserved.
Connected Data Academy | www.connecteddataacademy.com